#Morocco : The Tripadvisor site recently published the 2022 edition of its ranking of the best restaurants in the world, including at the African level. Discover the continental top 10 dominated by Morocco and South Africa.
Thus, according to the 2022 edition of Tripadvisor’s “Best Fine Dining Restaurants”, unveiled last week, the best restaurant in Africa is called “La Colombe”, located in Cape Town, South Africa. It is followed by a Mauritian restaurant, “Inti”, located in the locality of Grand Gaube. The third step of the podium of the best African restaurants in 2022 goes to “L’Amandier”, housed in the Faraj Palace in Fez.
>>> READ ALSO: Summer 2022: here are the 10 best beaches in Africa according to Tripadvisor
Morocco and South Africa are also the most represented countries in the continental ranking, with 3 restaurants each. Then comes Mauritius with 2 restaurants, while Kenya and Tanzania share the two remaining places in this top 10. Note that Egypt was included in the list of the Middle East, where the country of the pharaohs has three restaurants in the top 10, including first place.
Here are the top 10 restaurants in Africa according to Tripadvisor:
1. La Colombe (Constantia, South Africa)
2. Inti (Grand Gaube, Mauritius)
3. The Almond Tree Palais Faraj (Fez, Morocco)
4. Casa Lalla Restaurant (Marrakesh, Morocco)
5. L’O à La Bouche (Marrakech, Morocco)
6. Hasu (Belle Mare, Mauritius)
7. Inti – A Nikkei Experience (Nairobi, Kenya)
8. Reverie Social Table (Cape Town, South Africa)
9. La Petite Colombe (Franschhoek, South Africa)
10. The Island Pongwe (Zanzibar, Tanzania)